20background

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Penelope!
Today is my Princess' 4th birthday, isn't she the most precious lil' Yorkie you have ever seen?! She has added such joy to my life. Penelope and her older sister Emily (my black lab) are going to be palying it up all day today. Of course, all princess' want something sparkly for their birthday, so Mama is going to spoil her with a little pink bling, bling colar and yummy doggie candy coated treats.

I am working on a lap quilt for Penelope and when I am finished with it, I will post for all to see. I know she will be happy to give up her "store bought" blanket in return for the lap quilt that I am making her. What lil' Princess wouldn't be jumpin' up and down with doggie joy when getting a quilt made especially for her with lots of love by her Mama???!!

Cheers,
Sweettata

No comments: